I cut out stacks and stacks of small tumbler shapes…I am planning on working the quilt as a leader and ender project.
As I was cutting with my Accuquilt Go!, I ran into a bit of a problem. If you look at the die on the edge of tumbler on the left you can see my problem. The blade curved over. Today I am going to call in and see about getting a replacement. I haven’t had any problems like this with any of their products and I am sure they will replace it…in the meantime, I have enough tumblers cut to keep me sewing for awhile.
Update: I called Accuquilt and they are replacing the die. I love great customer service!
I am totally inspired by this quilt on the cover.
I think my tumbler is smaller than the one in the pattern. Right now I am trying to figure out how big I want to make it…Queen size maybe…that’s LOTS of tumblers.
Stop back tomorrow and I’ll show a finished quilt….I finally finished my summer quilt a long from Crazy Mom.
For more design walls, check out Patchwork Times.