I didn’t get much sewing time at all. I tried to get to the sewing room all week long with no luck until noon on Sunday…
Then the first thing I did was drop the box that had my little pieces in for my Tiny Nine Patch blocks. I dropped these and the container also had a bunch of cut out pieces. What a mess it was.
Even with the set back, I ended up making 15 blocks. The goal is to make 10 each this week so I’m over goal instead.
I have 50 made so far. YAHOO!! I have lots more cut out.
I got 56 of the navy/neutral nine-patch blocks done.
I’m hoping that maybe next week I can finish these up. I have 165 done and need 220. I’m getting close to finished.
My little foster pup did a good job hanging out with me in the sewing room. Her big brother went home earlier in the day. I didn’t know how she would do in the sewing room but decided to give it a try. Happily, she napped most of the time.
I wanted to get as many projects as I could be moved along. I decided to see if I could get one of my coin quilt tops sewn together. Not only did I get one sewn…
I got two sewn. In the photo below the outer border is looking really orange. It’s actually a peach color.
That leaves me with two sewn together and one more to sew together. That’s not bad.
Considering I was only in the sewing room for a few hours on only one afternoon, I’m happy with the progress I made.
My 16 patch half square triangle quilt is still on the long arm. I didn’t find any time to work on it.
Who knows…maybe next week.
I do know I need to finish it because I have another quilt with a deadline waiting in the wings…and now my two coin quilts waiting too. Sounds like my life…hurry up just to wait. HA!!
Hope you all had a great week sewing. Please share what you’ve been working on.