I had big plans to get lots done this weekend but that didn’t happen. I did get some things done…just not what I had hoped.
I have my half square triangles done for the Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery Quilt.
I had mine done bright and early Friday morning. It was nice to have a day off so I could jump right in.
The other thing I worked on was my 4 Patch X quilt. It too is a Bonnie Hunter quilt from her book More Adventures with Leaders and Enders. I have the rows together but need to make the sashing strips yet. Little by little…..
After Kelli brought home all of the UFO tops she finished (read about that here if you missed that), I have started going through each one and finding backings. There are SO many quilts here that need quilting!! So many need backings. I’ve been setting a few aside as I don’t have something here that I like. I might just have to put together a Whittles order again. The are great for backings.
Hubby and I are back in the home improvement mode from cleaning and organizing to finally getting a couple of projects going again. That means less sewing for me but that’s okay. We’ve had a bit of a break from inside projects and I’m finally getting ready to tackle a few again.