Well if you didn’t see my earlier blog post, the news is..I caved to the mystery pressure. I originally thought I might go with Bonnie’s colors but then ended up going with Civil War Reproductions (mostly) instead…so far, I’m glad I did.
Clue one isn’t finished. I am far enough along that I can see I’ll be done by the time the next clue comes out. There are 46 blocks in the stack. The other blocks are half finished and my extra half square triangles just need to be ironed.
That shouldn’t take long…just time.
I really don’t want to fall behind if I can help it as I know life is just going to get crazier and crazier here as we continue with the remodel and then hopefully move.
Every day I pack a box or or sort and toss stuff…that’s taking up quite a lot of time but I also managed to get this gem to the quilting machine!
All you with eagle eyes…yes, I know that a few blocks are twisted and I know my block is different than the original pattern. I don’t care!! At this point, done is done.
I am scrambling hoping to get this all finished for Wednesday when I host the “Bonnie UFO Challenge”. If you don’t know or haven’t heard about it, each fall in October I host a challenge to finish up a Bonnie Hunter pattern that has fallen into UFO status before the new mystery comes out. Stop back on Wednesday to see how everyone has done.