In between all my other projects, I’ve been working on lozenges blocks. Earlier this week I told you that I did the spool challenge only to find I didn’t make nearly enough spools. Well with lozenges, I think I can figure that out a bit better.
To do that with alternating blocks I need 264 with dark background and light corners and 263 with light backgrounds and dark corners.
I had 33 done…I am adding 40 more. I’ve need to make quite a few more but I’m getting closer ever day.
I got an email from blog reader Sue Lee. She shared a picture of the quilt that she made with lozenges. Thanks for sharing your picture Sue!!
I did make the decision that I am going to do all the ones this color first and the ones with the light back ground second.
To see what others are working on, check out Patchwork Times.