It finally happened.
Before I show you the whole top, let me tease you first….One night last week I sewed a lot and got this far…three rows together.
For those of you who are keeping track, I made mine bigger than the book. I have a 5 x 5 setting.
Here it is….
I’m so happy to call this one into a top. I’ve got a backing found for it already too. So now I have two quilts that need to see the quilting frame…this one and Pineapple Crazy….Hmmm, which to do first.
I’ll be back here next week…I’m not sure if I’m going to quilt this right away or if I’m going to go back to my Bricks in the Barnyard UFO….come back and see.