When Kayla and I were out and about shopping Thursday, I finally found a backing fabric for my Patchwork Times Mystery Quilt.
It was the end to a long quest. The dark in the quilt is actually a dark, dark blue even though it looks black so black fabrics weren’t working…the green fabric is actually a golden green so greens weren’t working.
I ended up with a Jo Morton print from the clearance rack….it has a mixture of greens and gold that I think will look fine. I am a bit stingy as I don’t pay full price for backing fabric ever.
So my stash report….
6 yards and one charm pack in….
Nothing out….hopefully by next week the quilt will be finished and those six yards will be a wash.
Check back tomorrow and I’ll show you what I am working on and share a little lesson I learned.