So I did get a little time in the sewing room over the last week.
First I got my Daylilies quilt off the frame.
I know I had said that my plans were to put Baptist Fans on the quilt…I changed my mind and stippling happened intstead. I had hoped to have the binding off and ready to show it off today but a cold put me on the sideline.
I did get the binding tacked down….
….I switched gears and finished the baby quilt. See?
I wrote about that on Friday. If you missed that post, find it here.
As the calendar has flipped to October, I’m starting to get a little nervous that my deadline for finishing up all the string quilts is approaching quickly. As of now I still have THREE left to finish form Bonnie Hunter’s String Fling book. Daylilies is so close….Pineapple Crazy is a top….Tulip Fields is started. My goal is to make a backing for Pineapple Crazy and to get it loaded this week….my other goal is to get Tulip Fields pulled out and sitting at on of the machines. It’s been a bit since I did some string quilting and I love doing it so once I get it all out, I know I’ll quickly be addicted.
With a little push, I’ll get these finished. Hopefully this cold doesn’t keep me down too long.