I finished up the Moda Bake Shop quilt I was working on but won’t be counting those numbers until the quilt is shown on the blog. I have to write the tutorial and then it will be scheduled so watch for it soon. If you missed the sneak peak of it, you can see it here.
The fabric I needed to finish up the wedding quilt came and I started assembling the rest of the quilt. The fabric was perfect. Thanks to so many of you who told me it was Mill House Inn fabric and offered some. I ended up getting a piece for Fig Tree’s line from Cabbage Rose and it worked great as it’s the same color of peachy pink.
I also picked up a little more Moda Marble so I could add a couple borders to this quilt to make it just a bit bigger. I needs a little boost adding a couple cream borders is going to have to be the trick.
With all of that in mind, here is my stash report.
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 46 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 35.5 yards (12 from Moda)
Net Used for 2012: 10 .5 Yards of store bought fabric…14 yards of recycled fabric…