A post from Kelli–
Realistically, the majority of my summer has been spent working on homework. I ended up having to take some summer gen-ed classes. They haven’t necessarily been hard, but because they are gen-ed classes, they seem to have a larger amount of “busy-work.”
Last week, I finally decided that I needed a bit of therapy, so I pulled out a project that I had started a while ago.
The quilt that I’m working on needs a total of 256 little star blocks that will end up finishing at 3″. I’m pretty sure that I’ve been sewing on these little stars for months! It’s definitely a quilt that mom designed and then let me figure out how to make it. These stars have been quite an undertaking.
The good news is that I only have about 50 left to make. Once I get them done, the blocks will go together super fast and I’ll have a new quilt top before I even know it. I’m glad that I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!