Kelli was home over the weekend and quilted this lap size quilt….
It isn’t bound yet but it sure looks nice. It’s a disappearing nine patch design made with a Moda marble, a brown and Tranquility from Moda. It’s a great little, quick quilt, perfect for a wedding present when you don’t know if the couple is it to quilts or not. This is 63″ x 63″.
On another note:
Tallgrass Prairie Studio Spring to the Finish Challenge wasn’t enough to get me caught up with my MANY projects….goodness knows I needed a little motivation to finish a few things around here..but the challenge wasn’t enough for me.
Here’s what I was hoping to get to:
1. Summer Wall Hanging-no progress on this
2. Tag a Long Schnibble-FINISHED
3. X-rated Schnibble-FINISHED
4. Country Threads Reproduction-quilt-FINISHED
5. Country Threads Reproduction-only cut out
6. Lincoln Schnibble-Top finished, Needs to be quilted
7. Oz Bear Paw-Top finished, Needs to be quilted
8. Maverick Star Quilt-Top finished, Needs to be quilted
9. Pinwheel Quilt a Long-Top finished and quilted needs to be bound
10. Short Story Schnibble-FINISHED
11. Present for someone-not even started
12. May Schnibble of the Year-FINISHED
13. Leader and Ender Quilt-MUCH more progress but not finished.
…all totaled that is just four finishes. I would have completed a few more but I decided completing the Quilt of Valor was more important. I did keep up with my three blocks of the month and have the blocks ready to be sewn together for another quilt. I know it’s a fantasy but I keep hoping now that the kiddos are out of school, they can pick up more of the lawn mowing and I can get a bit more sewing done….oh, I love to sew.