A guest post from Kayla…
Good morning! Thank you for checking out the auction and trying the new format. In case you missed it, here is a little backstory on what we’re up to today. Hopefully this will be more organized for Mom’s charity quilt shipping auctions in the future.
Before you bid:
- Read through the instructions on this page to understand how to bid
- Shipping is flat rate as shown for domestic. International postage will be calculated and invoiced.
- Be aware of when the auction closes and be accessible by email: Today’s auction is live as soon as the item is listed beneath the BID HERE comment. It soft-closes at 8 pm CST Sunday evening.
- Bookmark the auction post
After you bid:
- Check back on the post to see which items you had the high bid on promptly after the auction closes at approximately 8 pm on Sunday evening.
- Fill out this form if you had any winners before Monday evening at 6 pm.
- Keep an eye out for an email with your payment instructions and please pay by Tuesday evening at 6 pm.
- Pay promptly so I can ship promptly on Wednesday.
I hope this works out well! If you are a winning bidder you might notice an extra question in the form. What sticker sheet would you like?
Each order will come with a sticker sheet from my shop. The links above will take you to their Etsy listings.
Speaking of my Etsy shop, Mom’s readers get 20% off this weekend when they shop following this link or using code THANKSMOM
Now for today’s items:
Small items are photographed against a 1″ grid to show measurements.
Table runners are photographed folded in half.
The shipping price given is for domestic orders. There will be a discount for combined shipping. International shipping will be calculated.
1- Log cabin quilt + $15 shipping
64″ x 72″
I wish I knew more about dating quilts because this looks like a treasure! It is in great shape. See some closeups of the blocks to see a few pinpricks. It appears to be wool. I love the backing!
2- Strings quilt + $15 shipping
60″ x 80″
I’m not ready to call this a cutter quilt yet, but some blocks have damage as pictured. The binding (bright orange!) is a bit frayed. Again, I love the backing!
3- Gray floral wool embroidery + $4 shipping
This seems to be an incomplete throw pillow kit of wool on linen.
4- Tiny covered bridge embroidery + $2 shipping
5- Floral yellow bouquet embroidery + $4 shipping
This one also appears to be an incomplete wool on linen pillowcase.
6- Grandmother embroidery + $4 shipping
7- Bluebird embroidery + $4 shipping
The embroidery is beautiful but there are rust pin prick stains throughout.
8- Bread embroidery + $4 shipping
Mounted on cardboard and in great condition.
9- Dutch children embroidery + $10 shipping
10- Red blue strawflower doily + $4 shipping
Some spots as shown but embroidery is in great condition.
11- Small square doily + $2 shipping
Spotting as pictured.
12- White octagon doily + $4 shipping
Spotting as shown.
13- Blue/gray oval doily + $4 shipping
14- Swan doily + $4 shipping
15- Yellow edge doily + $4 shipping
Some spots as pictured.
16- Black center doily + $4 shipping
Spotting as shown.
17- Pink edge round doily + $4 shipping
Runners are photographed folded in half.
18- Blanket stitch floral runner + $4 shipping
Flowers are in great shape but white border embroidery is coming out. Large spot as pictured.
19. Green and rose runner + $4 shipping
Beautiful heavy hand with small spot as shown.
20. Lilly pad runner + $4 shipping
Thick and great condition with no noticeable flaws.
21. Purple edge blue bowl runner + $4 shipping
Embroidery is in great shape but spots as shown.
22- Fan runner + $4 shipping
Fan part is in good shape but black outline is unravelling as pictured.
23- Peacock runner + $4 shipping
ALMOST perfect with a thick hand. Spots as shown.
24- Swan runner + $4 shipping
Thick, textured fabric.
25- Bow runner
Great condition but seems like polyester.
Thank you! I will keep an eye on the comment section over the weekend if you have any questions.