YOU CAN FIND THIS PATTERN ON MODA BAKE SHOP HERE.
If you are new to the blog, welcome. We typically put up new blog post twice daily so there is always something new and fresh here. We host lots of giveaways too. Click HERE and see what’s new today…
Today my latest quilt is featured on Moda Bake Shop…Chain of Faith. You’re going to have to stop over and check it out.
Here are ten reasons why I like this quilt….
1. The fabric line, Collections for a Cause Faith is amazing soft. It feels like I’ve had the quilt and washed it 20 times….it’s amazingly soft and feels well loved.
2. It’s red…my favorite color.
3. It truly is an easy project…much easier than it looks. If you need a graduation gift or a wedding gift, no fear, you can have a quilt easily made my then.
4. There is VERY little left over fabric. It’s my pet peeve when a pattern calls for two jelly rolls and I only used five strips of the second jelly roll. What am I suppose to do with the leftovers? This quilt uses almost two ENTIRE jelly rolls. The only fabric that’s left over are solid pieces of the jelly roll and these few small squares.
5. The quilt is the perfect size…86″ x 86″.
6. If you are like me and have a couple jelly rolls sitting around in your stash…and the fabric line is no longer available you can easily purchase a matching solid fabric for the corner stones, border and binding….it’s a great pattern to help you use it up. Then you’ll have room to purchase a new set of jelly rolls.
7. It’s a pattern or design anyone could like.
8. Did I tell how soft the fabric is…oh yah, I did. BUT it’s worth repeating….The fabric is SO soft.
9. I have the bestest neighbors that let me come over and invade their house to take pictures….her house if always clean…mine, not so much…her house makes the quilt look good.
10. That quilt keeps this girl warm…seeing her all cuddle up, makes me feel like she’s wrapped in my love.
See…it’s the perfect quilt….
Now if you’re wondering about my beagle Gracie and why she didn’t make the photo shoot….she was injured with a sore toe when the photos were taken. Here’s the story on that. She’s better now. I was going to snap a photo of her with the quilt for this post but….she went on a little adventure in a mud puddle…and needed a bath. I didn’t want her to get the quilt all wet….that dog..it seems it’s always some type of adventure with her.
Don’t forget to stop over at Moda Bake Shop…please leave a comment and let me know what you think.