We stopped by the house to set the garbage out for the garbage pick up and noticed a few changes…not that we had done, but what the electrician had done.
The electrical all needs to be moved from the part we are tearing off to the part of the house we are keeping. You can see here they are working on that. You can also see those two wooden cut out by the upper window- Well those are there so they can fish in some electrical outlets to the upstairs. We’re taking all the old siding off and putting new on so it’s okay if they cut into the house.
I checked the downstairs to see if there were any new outlets there…Nope. It sure is a mess though. I am hoping that soon the inside starts looking better instead of worse.
Then I went upstairs. Here’s the start to my new electricity.
When we bought the house, this bedroom didn’t have any outlets. The other two bedrooms had some but not near the floor-in the middle of the wall instead. Those will all be redone and more added. In fact, we are rewiring the entire house.
As long as it’s all open and accessible, it’s just a good idea.
Hopefully the guys will keep working and before long, we’ll be able to check one thing off the to do list.