After the dust cleared and Kelli I went on a binding spree, I found a charity quilt that needed binding on the bottom of the pile. The top was already sewn down…Kayla must have done that when she was here one day so I decided to finish it up myself.
This one was made by Cindy. She made two charity quilts that were both popular here on the blog. In fact, this and other of Cindy’s quilt were hot topics here. Everyone wanted to know the measurements so they could make some of the blocks and make a quilt. The block is perfect for charity quilts and perfect for scrappy quilts. If you missed the post with the measurements, you can find it here.
I love the bold fabrics….They really make the quilt fun.
I love the use of large scale bold prints in this one…
Working with scrappy quilts like this is always so fun…no worries about backing fabrics as everything matches…no worries about thread color or even binding color…everything matches!!
Thanks so much for sharing your talents Cindy. Someone is sure to love this one…I know I do.