This Crab Apple quilt is making me crabby yet again….
Yesterday I got the cookies baked. I got the string blocks cleaned up and trimmed. I helped my son with the odd jobs so at 8:00 last night, I decided to cut some binding strips for my Crab Apple quilt and at least get the binding pieces sewn together….. Look what I discovered.
THE FABRIC DOES NOT MATCH!!! UGH. I swear this quilt is biggest trial.
I had to paper piece.
I had an issue with the mitered corner borders.
I put the sewing machine needle through my finger sewing the blocks together.
I broke the needle threader on my machine making the quilt.
I had a HUGE shredding thread problem when I tried to quilt it.
The good news. I know where I purchase the fabric…now hopefully then have more.