UGH. I spoke too soon.
As I was ironing Kelli’s Double Wedding Ring quilt I found four spots that needed repair. In three of the spots I had caught fabric in the back making a pucker. They were quick and easy fixes.
However this spot…It needed more attention.
As I was ironing I noticed a cut in the fabric. If you look close you can see a cut between the two pins. I don’t know how it got there. I just know that as much as I didn’t want to rip things apart, I had no choice.
A seam ripper and about 20 minutes had me back in business again and I felt so much better.
It’s the cheddar stripped piece that was replaced.
Okay..that’s one more step done. Next up piecing a backing…little by little, I’ll get ‘er done.