In the summer at an auction Hubby bought me a cupboard that we planned to fix up and use in the sewing room. The cupboard got buried in the extra garage when we put the floor boards in it. Now that the floor boards are out and we’re moving some of our stuff from the farm house into town in got unearthed.
I’ve been asking for it to come out of storage for sometime as I wanted to work on it so it would be ready once we moved….that didn’t happen. Right here it doesn’t look like much. The boards leaning along the right side is the upper shelving unit of it. The boards on top of the cabinet are the shelves for it.
It needs some work…we never buy pristine antiques so of course it needs some work. Now it’s out of storage and once we get moved into the house, the cabinet will be put on the short list…but don’t look for it to happen soon. Even the short list around here is VERY long.
I was excited about the cabinet when we bought it and still am really excited to see it finished and in the quilting room. Hopefully once summer is here this will be holding sewing goodies.