I have some fabric out!! I didn’t intend on squeezing this project but I did. My sewing room really needed an update. I don’t have lots of space so under the cutting table is a spot I really need to use for storage.
I got an idea to add a curtain around the table. I had some fabric in my stash. I had my daughter Kayla pick up some spring tension curtain rods and an hour later I had this.
There was more fabric leftover so I whipped up a curtain too!
The piece that holds the curtain needs to be raised a bit….but it’s still better than what was there. My rod was gold and even rusty so I grabbed a can of black spray paint and gave it a little update.
Here’s the official numbers.
Used this Week: 9 yards
Used year to Date: 118.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 129 yards (37 from Moda)
Net Used for 2012: -11 Yards of store bought fabric…+35 yards of recycled fabric…
To see what others are working on, check out Patchwork Times.