I finished up my mystery quilt.
Mine is mystery inspired…not the real mystery. I goofed up the colors…ugh. It happens and in the end, I think it was salvaged into a pretty good quilt.
I was supposed to have pink where the light purple was….I screwed up. I didn’t want to remake those pieces so then my secondary stars didn’t look right because they were red. Oh no!
I used a cream colored thread and just did a loopy design…nothing fancy at all.
Here it is all laid out….
The backing…one of the purple pieces I picked up a couple weeks ago at Material Magic.
It’s ready to be boxed off and mailed to the recipients.
No quilt is completely finished until Ruby puts her stamp of approval on it.
My friend Connie had troubles with her quilt and ended up with a similar layout…all in all, it’s pretty good looking quilt even with our “change”.
I’m hoping the couple can snuggle up and use this as a TV watching quilt….I’m so happy to have this one finally finished.