I decided that I don’t want to sew in my dining room anymore so the sewing room is now where things need to be. I just got sick of the constant mess in the dining room.
I made those changes a few weeks ago and for the most part, have loved it. With the move, I put my Bernina upstairs in the spare bedroom where there quilting machine is. I brought the vintage Singer down and put that in the sewing room along with my Pfaff Grand Quilter. When Kelli comes, she sews on the Singer. Honestly, I sew on both machines with two different projects going at once. Everything was good except for one thing…LIGHTING!
The lighting in the sewing room isn’t the best. Then I realized I was missing, my Equolux light for the the sewing machine. The light had been on the Bernina, but I wanted it on the Pfaff. It sits back in the corner and the light is BAD. I know I could have bought another Ecolux light but to be honest, I don’t plan to use the Bernina except for patching jeans and filling bobbins for the quilting machine so I took a razor blade and carefully removed it.
I tried to hot glue it in place but that didn’t work. Then I saw an advertisement for Command Strips and thought I would try to adhere the light using the strips.