Sunday we made a trip to Menards. For us, that’s an hour drive so once we commit to going, it tends to be an all day event. As soon as we got home Hubby went right to the garage and started working on a new set of light for my APQS Milly.
He worked Tuesday night on them and with Karl’s help he finished the job creating this.
I had wanted lights but the $500 cost was a bit steep. Then I went online and found a tutorial on making them yourself. Here’s that link. This person used PVC pipe. Hubby beefed it up a bit.
Here is how he clamped the lights to the frame.
Here is the connection at the top.
I am a happy girl!! I am hoping to get to try them out tonight.